National Child Abuse Prevention Month recognizes the importance of families and communities working together to prevent child abuse and neglect and promotes the social and emotional well-being of children and families. During the month of April, parishes are encouraged to increase awareness through bulletin announcements, at-home activities, online events, homilies and social media.
- USCCB Child Abuse Prevention Month Resource Guide (pdf)
Contains suggested events, suggested bulletin announcements, homily assistance and more.
- April Bulletin Insert (pdf)
- Foldable Bulletin Insert Card (pdf)
- Warning Signs Bulletin Insert (pdf)
- Child protection Infographic and Fact Sheet (pdf)
- CYP Safe Online Bulletin Insert (pdf)
- Pinwheel coloring sheet for schools/faith formation programs
- Posters and social media graphics for parishes (USCCB site)
- Social media resources (zip)
- Use hashtag #promisetoprotect
- Child Abuse Prevention Month graphic (with text, without text)